Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I am here

some days I feel like life goes way too fast. It seems to be a speeding clock going so fast I can;t keep up.I get up around 7 a.m. and the next thing I know it's lunch time and I can't remember what I did in the time that passed. Is there some weird time warp going on or am I losing it ? O well' That;s life. To day I started to clean out my bedroom. Of course I got sidetracked. I started to think about what color I wanted to paint and what changes I wanted to make And now at supper time my room is loaded with more stuff then when I started. So tonight I'll be sleeping on the couch because I don't want to do anymore.Let's see what happens tomorrow by ya'll.

1 comment:

Brad D. said...

Hey,

Congrats on starting your first blog ! I have found it to be very addictive.

I have found some of my days move quickly, and others very slowly. I've recorded an audio about this somewhere as well. Basically the 4 types of days I have are:

1) Day moves quickly, I get lots done, and I don't feel tired at the end of the day, in fact I might even feel exhilerated.

2) Day moves slowly, not a lot gets accomplished, minutes feel like hours, and by the end of the day you feel exausted, yet you feel you've got nothing really accomplished

3) Day moves quickly (too quickly). The day moved to fast to get anything done, and you leave the day feeling exhausted

4) Day move slowly and seems to drag on, you get a few things done, but not everything, and you don't really feel tired at the end of the day.

My favorite (target day) is Day #1, and I'll day Day #4's, but I don't really like Day #2's and 3's and sometimes they can be hard to avoid

Have a great one ! Keep on blogging